Originally Posted by Alex Akachinskiy
Originally Posted by Greg Wakelim
Heyy! were in the same boat haha.... mind you i lost my turbo in the process too.. and only 201 km... and shes shot..

That is actually the reason why i never work on anyone else cars except my own. There are many reasons why cars can fail (especially old, heavily modified, or both), but regardless of one, the blame is always shifted to last person touching the car.

I have to give credit to Reza for doing what his doing. No matter how perfect he can be, he will still be blamed for failures even if they are completely unrelated to anything he touched on the car.

+1 for Alex's comments! when I hear some of these guys, I just think Reza should just go back to playing with people's numbers lol...
He's killed my Lancer build, and when I say killed I mean did an amazing job on it!
The difference was I realized if I was to try to "work" on it myself and "save" some money, I'd end up Fning something up and spending more.
Reza built it from scratch and I'm at 6K on the motor and getting what I paid for...
Much Credit to Reza and even when busy still finds time to answer questions I ask.
Haters gonna hate but in my books, no one but Reza touches my Lancer.

08 Mistubishi Lancer Boosted
91 Talon TSI FWD-Car heaven