Had an awesome time, I too competed in the 11.5 index, 6 passes all ranging between 11.6-11.8 @ 123-125mph...except one, against Mr. Stacey in second round of eliminations, I bogged the launch netting a high 2 second 60' and tried running him down but ended up about a car length short despite my best effort and revving it out to nearly 9000rpm, could not have asked for a better competitor to get knocked out by smile That run clocked in at 12.25 @ 124

I also put the car on the dyno Friday, out of a whim, hadn't planned to but the dyno was quiet so I figured why not!

First pull Dave let out at 7000rpm, I saw 480hp on the screen and I told him to rev it out to 8500. 2nd and final pull showed 532hp, Dave said it was the only car of the day to make more power on the second pull.

All in all, very good time. Only issue I had was breaking 2 springs on my trailer one hour from home. I was able to jack it up, shove a few blocks of wood in between the axles and frame and strap it tightly together and drove the rest of the way.

1997 Eclipse GST - AWD swapped - TPC - GT Spec powered
2023 - 9.63 - 145mph