Hey all. Been awhile. Here's a little update.

I pulled the talon out of storage and drove it to my new home. I think I have taken it out a total of 3 times this year. I have been experiencing severe knock at anything over 21 psi (since I did the timing belt and cam gears). I also am having idling issues when warming up. WB reads 10.0 then swings widly to --- and it stalls. Huge swings until it hits operating temp. Then it's ok. And the last time I took it out, she stalls when coming to a light. 50kph, push clutch in, put it in N, let clutch out, coast (all is good (900rpm idle. Till I hit 0pkh. Then it stalls)

So this weekend I did a boost leak test and found a leak at injector seal on Cylinder number 2. Pretty sure it's not the source of the wild O2 swing or stalling. I may also have an exhaust leak between the manifold and turbo (that may be responsible).. anyway.. When I pulled the CAI off, looked at the compressor wheel and low and behold. a little fleck of silver on the lip. I have shaft play and enough that the fins will touch the edge now.

So with that said, I dove in and bought some more parts. Coming are:

FP Red
FIC 1120cc Injectors
New Oil Lines and Filter to turbo
New Turbo bolts and washers
New Manifold to Turbo Gasket
New Air Filter (last one was so dirty I am amazed it didn't implode)

I may also attempt the Meth Injection kit that has been sitting in a box.

I'll keep everyone posted. I think the GF is more excited to get this car going again than I am. Aiming for consistent low to mid 400HP. Least I stayed under budget this year.

98,6Bolt,3"EXH,LINKV3,780cc,SD,SCM61@26PSI, 340LPH,AFPR,TSBOV,REARWB,FMIC,2"RAD(20/80/WW)