Originally Posted by Jeremy Gilbert
I had an awesome time last night! Great to see all the old faces, and put some new faces to names.

Many thanks to Alex for organizing, and to him and Ziggy for taking the bill. That was a nice surprise at the end of the night! Hope everybody made it home safe.

^ tu It was good seeing you again sir

Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Yeah was amazing guys! Was great seeing some old faces for sure, it's been far too long for some of you!!

Thank you Alex! Very glad you made this happen! Was a very nice surprise, really appreciate that!

^ tu Glad you were able to make it.

Originally Posted by Lucian Marta
Thank you Alex for planning it, and big thanks to you as well as Ziggy for covering the bill - I was not expecting that! It was nice seeing everybody again. And unlike most DSM meets, everybody showed up smile

^Yep, i was really pumped haha...Glad you were able to make it in 1Ga... and thanks for stepping hard on the throttle on the way out and surprise at the end...we saw lights flashing and felt ground shaking cool it was the perfect way to end our meet

Originally Posted by Mike Kuttschrutter
Was a good time. Glad to see everyone, and thanks again for covering the bill.

See you's in the spring. tongue

^I'll be back cool

Originally Posted by Jay Stacey
Had a great time.. must do more of these

^ tu

Originally Posted by Rob Strelecki
That was nothing short of amazing! grin
Thanks everyone and thanks for treating us so well, Alex & Ziggy!

^ tu

Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich
Alex covered the majority of the bill. I chipped in a bit, but pretty sure he covered at least double what I did! A huge thank you to Alex, both for organizing and for being the DSM Santa, and thanks to Rob Strelecki for the ride. It was a great night.

^No worries Ziggy, i'm so glad you were able to make. The meet would not be same without you!

Originally Posted by Isaque Nunes
Yes great time with a great group of guys! This board might not be as active as others but die hard DSM'rs! Thanks again Alex for the treat man and Ziggy too... Stand up guys!

^You're the man of your word smile you showed up in the lancer like promised. She does look like an RalliArt tu Idled really well

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
Well worth the trip! It was nice to see everyone, put faces to names and see familiar faces. It really is too bad that the Shootout is only once a year.

As other said, a big thanks to Alex and Ziggy, that was really not necessary but much appreciated.

^Finally i met you in person. Glad you made it tu

Now let's take a look at some pics.
I know we all have busy schedules but i really appreciate you were all able make it. Regarding the bill, no big deal at all. I saved ton of money over last 10+ years by learning from the crew and buying parts and service from our board.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
^Every single seat was occupied lol

[Linked Image]
^Jason Drew (left), Terry S (center), and myself(right) were putting parts in plastic bags for our little DSM game. Pic was taken inside Terry's garage next to his 2Gb Spyder
[Linked Image]
^Jason Drew (left), and Terry S (right). We arrived early to ensure tables were ready for us.

And here is our game...DSMers had to figure out where specific parts belong in DSM

[Linked Image]
^ Winner Mike Kuttz. Rear sub-frame bushing

[Linked Image]
^ Winner Reza. Seat belt mounting bolt

[Linked Image]
^ Winner Lucian M. Factory alarm horn

[Linked Image]
^ Winner Jeremy G. Cigarette lighter nut

[Linked Image]
^ Guillaume Berton. 2G fender plastic clip (passenger side)

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4