It's been a hectic year so far, my dad spent a month and a half in the hospital, is finally out and starting to recuperate so I've had very little time for anything.

I did manage to get my turbo off and sent over to Nick @ TPC for some experimental work. Goal was not really to make more power but to make better power. So he swapped out the cast 35r compressor wheel and TD06H4 turbine shaft for a billet compressor wheel that's ever so slighter taller and a 9 blade turbine wheel, saving a total of 80g on the rotating assembly. Only time will tell how it performs but I should have usable power a few hundred RPM lower and a little more top end as well while lessening back pressure in the turbine housing. We shall see!

Off and ready to ship out

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's the thrust bearing after 4 years of hard abuse, fed strictly Valvoline VR1 conventional since day 1. Turbo still had zero play in it.

[Linked Image]

Now onto the new hotness!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now I had sent my injectors to Nick as well for cleaning, he found one was flowing 6% less than the others, not good!

So he did a cleaning but did not bring back the proper flow so I shipped them off to FIC, they're going to let me know if they can repair it or find a matching injector to replace the faulty one.

That's all I've managed to accomplish so far but I have a lot more planned.

1997 Eclipse GST - AWD swapped - TPC - GT Spec powered
2023 - 9.63 - 145mph