Originally Posted by Rob Strelecki
Originally Posted by Alex Akachinskiy
Awesome, please remove headlight covers smile ... for moment i thought i will never see her again tongue

Don't forget the 90s, our heritage tongue A decade of great cars and bad decisions!
(mine, covers purchased circa 1999, that's an excuse)

^ haha well old friend, when i owned 1Gb 1994 ESi I did purchase same black covers and few days later i got 120$ ticket for it. I removed them on the spot and threw away into bushes.

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
First day out this past Saturday, which was also my 10 year anniversary with this car.

Congratulations on 10th year anniversary. Your DSM is always inspiring me to do more with mine. Trying hard not to be copycat haha....my roof is black btw
Speaking about anniversary, 12 years has passed since i handed over 5000 $ envelope with cash to a girl. (she was in her early 30s i think)
Just for me, she reduced price from 6500 to 5000 for TSi AWD with 137349 so i could afford it. (it was leaking coolant from water pump)
She made me the happiest person, is there anything better than owning broken sports car with a turbo and AWD drivetrain in early 20s?...and than fixing it yourself
Actually i was trying to find that girl Diana S from Whitby Ontario and share the story and also pay her back the difference but so far i was unable to frown

Here is the original photo from autotrader. Thats all i could i see from the catalog, but smaller blurry photo didn't matter because title did include TSi AWD
[Linked Image]

And on April 02 2006 i paid for it with cash

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and today she is sitting in garage with blown engine ...for now
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Alex Akachinskiy; May 10, 2018 05:14 am UTC.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4