I'm not really sure how someone who places himself so high up in the tuning world can't see the difference between trapping 131 on 37 psi of boost pressure and trapping 131 at 32 psi of boost pressure. Is the car making more power than last year? Currently, no but what it is doing is the same power at lower boost with more headroom. I can't conceive how you can not understand this for a guy who does it for a living. I can't recall saying it's faster either. Simple fact is I've not even had the time to up the boost and see what more it can do. I dropped the boost a little, made sure my fuel is in line and sent it.

It's funny your opinion on the Treadstone changed so drastically compared to a month ago on Facebook when I was posting my initial results. I know it's not the best, I even said so. Did I hit a nerve when I called out one of your boys making 1000whp on a wet block on E85 with a single set of FIC 2150's? You're right my car will barely crack 500whp, because THAT'S WHAT IT DID LAST YEAR on Buschur's dyno. You can do the calculations yourself, 3240lbs race weight and 131mph trap, puts it a blond cunt hair over 500whp, sounds pretty spot on the money. I'm not the one claiming to make 1000whp where the math doesn't work out, unless you're running like 60-70lbs of base fuel pressure on that car.

If you want to get petty we can talk about the transmission you built for a local to me that your nice rattle can paint job chipping off all over the place and leaking oil in two places that I fixed.

Funny how you can be so nice and supportive in person but turn into a real keyboard warrior online.

Am I the best tuner? frack no. Am I the best transmission builder, frack no as well, I'm still learning both these things, I don't claim to be anything but a DSM guy learning how to do these things, sharing my experiences and having some fun along the way.

I'm sorry I can't impress you, your majesty, it's not been an easy year, trying to find time to accomplish stuff with the car between spending 4-5 days a week at the hospital with my father since February, maintaining a 60h a week job and keeping the family happy. Sheesh, tough crowd.

1997 Eclipse GST - AWD swapped - TPC - GT Spec powered
2023 - 9.63 - 145mph