I know most of us are stuck in our busy life, doing the same thing day after day, week after week!
Soon you will have a chance to break free and spend few precious days together at The 26th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout of 2018
Address:
Summit Motorsports Park
1300 OH-18
Norwalk
OH 44857

Time:
Friday Aug 17th to Sunday Aug 19th (Thursday is travel day)

I never went to Shootout before but last year i made a promise that i will!
I saved up all my vacation to ensure i have enough time to drive from LA to GTA
and than re-group with all of you and head south to the Shootout like this:
[Linked Image]

Here is the plan so far, i will arrive in slow evo X on Monday Aug 13th (Nice cruising times LA to GTA).
I will have few days to hang around the city before big day.
Big day starts on Thursday morning Aug 16th ...travel day! The plan is to have as many cars/members going together(as shown above^).
We'll have walkie-talkies between few cars to arrange stops for gas/food/leaks

The following members are going: (if you on the list and not going please post here and let us know..or PM me)
- Ruben Silva
- Ziggy Dietrich
- Jay Stacey
- Mike Lane
- Deep Mann
- Jerry White

Confirmed 100% going:
- Jason D
- Terry S
- Alex AK

Here is google map that show rough directions DSMers will travel East to West on the Big day.
[Linked Image]
DSMers who already have hotels booked please let us know if you can share rooms.
This will open-up space for more DSMers to join and help you on the cost. If you can still book your own rooms please do it asap.

Once we have final head count confirmed, we will put together a schedule (times and locations) for everyone to sync with our convoy.
Let's make it happen boys, This 2018 Shootout will never be forgotten!

Please check-in (txt board members who don't come here often)

Last edited by Alex Akachinskiy; July 21, 2018 03:50 am UTC.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4