I doubt I was gonna see 10s even if they were in the 10 second class, so yes might as well enter the 11.5 class, hahaha.... sh!t got me laughing hard....soo many sh!t talkers on the net, nothing to show for it...almost looks like the same person is tuning these cars, same gang, must be the same tuners LMFAO..... Canada needs to get on with the program... Sorry mid 11s is slow in this day and again I mean it's the 26th shootout...Funny watching Canadians toot their own horns on the shittiest of accomplishments, JMHFO... Even watching other cars get tuned at other local shops, making sh!t numbers, but still turns into a great achievement post, got me and my buddies laughing hard now.

Funny how I pump out high HP cars from my shop, we go straight to the track and pound of 10s like riding bicycles, and you still have these bitches getting jelous and hating saying it didn't happen when they are all stuck in the 11s plateau...anyways love the track, can't talk sh!t when your car is slow...

What's even funnier is watching a 12.0 to 11.5 car running a staging brake...

Still had a great time with some great friends I came down with watching single second American cars show us how it's done over and over again, cheers!!!

My DSM is simply too slow to compete with those guys of course cuz I'm Canadian so I group my slow ass with you guys, haha. Before someone asks why I didn't bring my car down, simple, complete waste of my time...

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com