It's funny how some can pound their chest at all their greatness but yet we failed to see a single dynotune racing tuned/sponsored/owned car even make an appearance. Hell I never even heard the name once all weekend, you'd think such a prestigious business would be known all over and would be out there repping the country but nope. Being a keyboard tough guy is much easier, not even the ball sack to come see us in the pits. People don't talk about cars that make 800+whp on a Super99 that can't even crack a single digit pass while the American's have put that turbo in the 7's.

Every one of your boi's do nothing but hard park their over inflated dyno number cars raking in all them scene points. Your ego and Abba's lack of business sense will drown both of your companies eventually, karma always wins.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue with race our pathetic slow cars and enjoy ourselves while you eventually one day figure out that you are a nobody, that everyone has lost respect for you and that you are no longer welcome. I like and get along with almost anyone, hell I love being razzed by my friends, it makes me push even harder, but egotistical pricks such as yourself are not one of them.

Jay, Mike K, Mike L, Byron, Bryce, Jamie, Alex, Terry and Ziggy it was an absolute blast with you this weekend and I look forward to many more years of the same.

1997 Eclipse GST - AWD swapped - TPC - GT Spec powered
2023 - 9.63 - 145mph