I'll write another essay anyways, can't say I didn't try.

Reza, I don't know what goes on over at Facebook, I don't go there. In fact, I basically asked people to do any bitching they feel the need to do over there so I don't have to see it.

You have a valid point about should be able to take it if you are going to dish it out....as long as we are talking about opinions. If, on the other hand, you were blowing up people's cars, I would say they had a right to bitch without you bitching back. I don't believe that is the case here. I personally only know of the one complaint where someone felt you botched an engine rebuild. I asked you about it way back when it happened. I also remember something I was told way back in the very early days of RTM: If you are in retail and have zero dissatisfied customers, you have not been in retail very long. I am very proud of what I achieved at RTM, and while I gave great service, there were still a couple of dissatisfied customers. I ignored those that I was unable to satisfy, and concentrated on serving the rest. I think the success of Dynotune confirms you know what you are doing when it comes to tuning.

I would also add that over the shootout weekend with friends, I did not hear any complaints (or praise) about Dynotune or Reza. It just never came up. RTM on the other hand, was discussed a lot, and none of it positive. I even heard a suggestion that Reza should buy it and take it over. That tells me that even if people dislike your attitude, they still have some faith in your abilities.

With this year's shootout being somewhat "lesser" than past years, there was once again talk of organizing a Canadian event that a lot of people would attend instead of the shootout. If these attitude issues were not in the way, this would be such a great opportunity for both Dynotune and RTM to be involved in an organizational/sponsorship sort of way. I personally would love to see that happen. Again, the comparison to US politics: the two sides are so divided and so far apart...just imagine what they could achieve if they worked together.

Last couple thoughts:
1) . If it is only about the times, shouldn't we be LMAO at EVERYONE at the shootout? I mean NHRA top fuel cars are in the 3's now, aren't they?
2) . If the track results are the big "judge and jury" and establish bitching rights, Reza, when did you last run your car at the shootout and how did you do?

Reza, I sure hope we remain friends. I have a great deal of respect for your abilities and accomplishments, however I have to admit that I also don't enjoy seeing your negative attitude towards others. I also think, being in business, it would serve you well to just ignore those you don't respect rather than bash them.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP