Ziggy, if there is one person I considered a friend here, it's you for sure and many others... That is exactly what I am doing, LMFAO at others cars. If you don't like it, maybe you should make fun of mines, it's slow too. It's easy for post whores to talk sh!t all day, then when I say what I have to, they get offended. You don't see me crying like a baby every time someone says what they have to wink To be quite honest, I tune about 300 cars a year. I have tuned now over 1000 cars on my dyno since I opened up shop. The ONLY haters, I don't want to say names, happen to be a 1 or 2 active guys here and their little group of 5 to 10 friends. If you are active on any of the Facebook Mitsubishi groups, it's actually becoming a joke now as these fools keep getting called out for blowing their own sh!t up. These are the same post whores I'm talking about, they represent nothing but chatter on the internet, and they bring in 0 business. As a matter of fact and as I mentioned before, it's great for business calling these guys out, even they are the only ones who think otherwise, isn't that what a hater is ? Even Trump said negative publicity is GOOD publicity. So thank you all my haters smile Dynotune Racing is me and it comes with my attitude, it's what I created from scratch and it's gonna always be as is smile

I'm down to hold a Canadian event, actually I am already organizing something, but it's for more of us serious guys which includes some serious Evo, DSMers and a bunch of my friends with 1000WHP cars, we are renting out St Thomas hopefully. If anyone here is interested, shoot me a PM smile We already have some stupid fast DSMs coming out. No tires kickers please, Facebook is for you guys wink

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com