It seems there were two more posts while I was writing my essay.

Jay, I understand how you feel, and I agree. I think you pointed out very well that Reza is creating his own haters with his attitude. I just think pointing it out like this is far more productive than just hating. Thanks for the input, and I KNOW we will always be friends.

Reza, I don't think anyone is more "tell it like it is" than I am, yet there are times when I still think it is more appropriate to say nothing. If spouting negativity can do some good in the long run, then go for it. On the other hand, if it is only creating more hate, maybe best to just say nothing. Also, in reality, are we really telling it like it is or telling it like we feel it is?

Some of your comments make it sound a little bit like you are judging people by whether or not they spend money at your shop? There I strongly disagree with you.
Jason Drew is a true DSMer that I have TONS of respect for, yet he hardly purchased anything from me. Why would he? He can purchase in the US so easily.
Jay Stacey is an innovator, comes up with good ideas, I respect him a lot also. He was also not a big dollar RTM customer. He was smart enough to "make do" and find used parts, etc. I don't bash him for that, I respect him for that.
Reza, you yourself were not one of my bigger customers in terms of amount spent, yet I always respected your knowledge and skills.

I think for true DSMers it is not about "going fast and spending money" (that might fit the Subaru crowd better), but about having fun and camaraderie. I think there was a time you felt similarly.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP