Again, I am playing catch up.

Reza, I hear you on the "no such thing as bad publicity". You have been around long enough, you can probably remember how I was hated when I first came on this board. I said then, even if they are talking sh!t, at least they are talking about me. I get that. If it wasn't for having met Andy Bienhaus (who owns this board), and him sticking up for me, I would have been 'booted" from this board about 15 years ago.

Thing is, you should be beyond that stage by now. Dynotune is doing well, you are well known, and not in need of having everyone talk about you anymore. At this point, you would do well to concentrate on your good customer base, and grow through word of mouth, and just ignore the non customers. Turning them into haters might have been a good strategy in the beginning, but you are at the point where it is going to start hurting more than it helps.

St. Thomas? I guess the cost is a lot lower than Cayuga? I personally would love to see an event that could grow to the point where it could actually replace the shootout, but not sure that is even possible.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP