Awesome nice to see there is some interest from the MORE serious DSMers here. I will be sending out a special invite to you guys soon. Also trying to get out some very high HP DSMs that are not on this board, seems to be quite a lot of them out there. Especially my good buddy with a 850+ HP DSM that I tuned recently, probably one of the cleanest highly modded white 2g DSM that I have ever seen, that kills everything in the Ottawa valley. When I say highly modded and clean, I don't mean a 3 stage coat of wax smile

Also no Treadstone intercoolers are allowed. Not only was I right, I was right times 10. Treadstone was not only crap, it performered 10 times worse in the US heat. When you got to spray meth on a POS intercooler and still can't squak a high 10 again, you know you did it wrong. DSMers use this as an example and please don't buy cheap China intercoolers which were cool to use 15 years ago...Hit me up for a real ETS or Garrett core. Nobody can touch my pricing on ETS stuff in Canada smile

Get ready for the BAG of excuses again. Let me know where on Facebook I can mail a free box of tissues, hahaha.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com