I was wondering when someone would ask, lol.

OK, for starters, selling the business to Abbas was a HUGE mistake. He was a good talker, but full of BS. I held a note (like a mortgage) as I did not get paid in full when I sold the business. One of the conditions of the sale was that if he defaults, ownership reverts to me, and that is where we are at now. I could go on and on about how badly he ran things down, but I think everyone already has some idea of that.

Ownership of the business reverted back to me on Sept. 10 at 5:00pm, which is when I closed the webstore. All the remaining inventory is still in Pickering. Abbas allegedly stole a shitload of expensive items in the final 24 hours, so you MIGHT see some good deals coming up on Kijiji. Please keep in mind police have been notified what is missing, and I suggest being careful about purchasing stolen goods. Abbas kept no books, no inventory records, so it is a holy mess.

In any case, I am currently in negotiations with a third party who MIGHT be buying what is left of the business. Most of you can guess who that is, and if he buys it, the business will re-open under another name. I can't speak for him, and have no idea when he would re-open the store.

Otherwise, I will move forward with re-opening, but it will take some time. There is an unimaginable amount of work that needs to be done to get to the point where I can re-open the store. I would expect AT LEAST 5-6 weeks before I would be ready to re-open. I could conceivably start taking special orders a little earlier, but that remains to be seen.

I have spent the last week processing data and making some preparations towards re-opening the store. Abbas did not keep up with current pricing, and most of what I have processed so far was way over priced, which helps explain his failure.

The decision as to whether the store is being sold to the third party, or whether I will be proceeding should be made by this weekend, and COULD be made by as early as tonight. I will update when I know more.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP