Can't remember the last time someone posted up something worthwhile for test n tune and since some members here don't follow me on FB or IG thought I'd share with the group smile

Well just like the title says, and if you remember me from back in the days, it's not the first time my 1g DSM is breaking records again and again! First with the 16g, then with 10's on stock block and pump gas, now just going fast as ever smile

This past weekend my 1g DSM goes 154.04 in the 1/4 mile at St. Thomas. ET is crap with a 10.4, best the car has done this year is a 10.2, best so far to date is a 10.05. Car is making just shy of 1000 AWHP and believe it or not still running my 12 year old MT ET drags which I first cracked 10's on over a decade ago. Well they are well past expiry date and they just don't like to hook up with 1000AWHP... Even the 154.04 MPH was a crappy pass, on a clean pass I am expecting the car to go close to 160MPH with a new set of slicks.

Anyways just thought I'd share the progress of my 1g DSM. Previous record was a 150 MPH pass. 154 MPH now makes me the fastest 1g DSM in Canada. Once I blast through 9.90, I should take title of quickest 1g DSM in Canada as well. Another 1g DSM I'd like to give credit to running sick times as usual, Helder Dapont with a 10.6@134 on Street tires this past weekend with his best being 10.6@145MPH. I think that makes him the fastest street tire DSM in the region smile If you roll with us you'll also see the fastest 1g FWD DSM in Canada, Clif with his blue 1g DSM running low 11's and 125+ MPH traps

Of course all the above mentioned DSMs have been tuned in house here on my state of the art load bearing "heartbreaker" AWD dyno @ Dynotune Racing.

I've had a few people now asking me what I have for drivetrain for 150+ mph passes as most other DSM's with this power have Dog Box's, beefed up Tcases, 2 piece Driveshafts and DSS axles to hold it all. Simple: Stock syncrobox Dynotune Racing spec'd Drag transmission, OEM transfer case, OEM driveshaft, OEM axles front and rear, and OEM rear diff. Of course everything is setup and rebuilt right. These are not OEM 25 year old parts, but goes to show you how a well setup DSM can hold it together smile Car also just has a half cage and now requires a full 10 point with a parachute and some extra safety equipment which will probably be done over the winter.

Of course there are a lot of key things to our success which you won't get from this simple post. A lot of hard work and attention to detail are put into all of these cars. You want a fast ass record breaking DSM like mines ??? Need a 1000HP Engine ? Need a 1000HP capable transmission ? Give me a call @ Dynotune Racing, home of the fastest 1g DSM in Canada smile 647-202-6701

PS: Keepin the haters at bay wink
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com