Its because he's storing it outside LMFAO, if you used your brain you might realize his rotors will be rusting over the winter. Spraying them down with WD40 and cleaning it up with brake cleaner in the spring will ensure his rotors and pads are not garbage. Don't you run a little tiny shop up North? Surprised young chaps like you didn't know simple common sense things like that. Nobody should definitely be taking your advise on anything if that is the first time you EVER heard of that LMFAO.... Let me guess if you stored it outside your shop for him, you'd probably be charging him for new brakes and pads in the spring right ? The stuff I read on the internet, gets more and more stupid everyday. You definitely have ZERO experience storing a car outside in the winter. First time/winter in Canada I'm guessing, LOL ? I'm guessing you didn't even read the OP first post and just jumped in here because you wanted to quickly reply to my post? That was pretty friggen weak though, I'll give you a -1 for that wink

Even a car sitting 6 months throughout the summer gets rusted rotors and pads. Winter is coming up, its gonna get worst. I have several cars that I do this to every winter. Its called EXPERIENCE wink

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com