Two different businesses Ziggy, when people come here I can actually tell them we don't want to do the work please take it elsewhere, maybe you don't get that, possibly you don't quite understand my business yet.

I have read numerous posts from this individual hoping and praying that my business shuts down so I don't have food to put on the table for my kids, and here you are wondering why im treating him this way...

Amazing. I start to question his friends now too, I feel sorry for whoever hangs around with this sick individual. He's one disgusting person.

I've held BBQs in the past and seen this individual here eating free burgers, then when you see them running their mouth off on the net, you wonder why he even came around. These are the cheap low life DSMers that ruin it for everyone and give the platform that "cheap" nickel and dime DSM stigma.

All it takes is one bad apple to ruin it for everyone. He thinks he's the last one here, yet he doesn't realize that the hundreds of DSMers who still come to me, and are not members here are the ones who actively read this forum smile

It's like the rising dead, the people who actually post here now represent 0% of active DSMers in Canada..

Hey if you don't like my attitude, Dynotune Racing is definately not for you....there are MANY other hack shops in the GTA dying for the business and willing to do the work for a fraction of what I charge smile

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com