I get that. Just saying everyone is not as lucky as you are in that respect. I mean, think back....there was a time you were considering taking over RTM Racing. I can guarantee you that if RTM customers were treated like that, RTM would be dead already. We saw that customers were just IGNORED, not even disrespected, and RTM was on death's doorstep.

I also get that you have the luxury of picking and choosing your customers, but I still think there should be a more civil way of saying "no" that would eventually allow wounds to heal instead of repeatedly tearing them open. That is just my beliefs on life in general, but each of us is indeed entitled to do things however they wish.

I happen to think a lot of Jay. He and Sandra have always taken good care of me at the shootout. They make sure there is a place for me to sit, or get me a cold drink, and even get my car and bring it to me the year I had to park far away on the other side of the track. I think of him a little bit like Steve Kinnaird......given how small a budget he has for his DSM, and given that he has to do everything with chewing gum and coat hanger wire, I think he accomplishes quite a bit.

I also have great respect for your abilities. You have proven repeatedly that you know what you are doing, and you have always treated me well and fairly.

I guess the fact that I like you both is why it bothers me to see this sh!t happening.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP