Good idea Rob, that's exactly what I was doing, just posting my results for everyone to see, trying to keep the DSM community alive as I have been doing. Maybe these haters should stop posting in my threads, kind of the way I don't bother with theirs wink
30 years into the platform and if you can't figure out where to run your exhaust, maybe he should call up Boostin Performance and put in a serious inquiry, lol.

On that note Ziggy, I remember years ago, because you had one bad dealing with Helder, you decided to stop selling parts to like 15 guys. No body questioned your business practices then, and nobody still questions them till today. That is why we choose to run our own businesses, so that we can make our own decisions and be our own bosses. I'm sure you have a sh!t list of who not to sell parts to. Guess what so do I, there's a handful of guys that won't ever get any of my services. I get he's your friend, cool. He's a troll to me smile

I guess I'll start a new thread with any more progress I have with my car this year.

Last edited by Reza Mirza; September 26, 2019 08:01 pm UTC.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com