Cool so I guess back to racing....anyone else other than Dynotune Racing crew bang into the 9s this year?

On a side note we had an old time grouch from the Ottawa valley call out one of my customers to race his mid to high 10 second car last year after I tuned his car.

I purposely went down and helped out my good friend Zack Versace in the Ottawa valley get the car dialed in to a solid 10.3@145+ on the first time out. Sad to see people call us out then go into hiding with their tail between their legs for the rest of the year LMFAO, after we bang off a solid good pass.....

This is how I support my good customers. I actually have two more customers on this list, I'm gonna get them both into the low 10s just for good times sake, and both of them are 2g's.

Hopefully next year we have more than a handful of cars running single digits. All these cars are well past the bolt on series squeeking mid to high 10s at mid 130's mph. That's soo mid 2000s, people need to seriously get on with the program haha.

Anyways we don't just talk the talk at Dynotune racing, we walk the walk and send the haters back to the drawing board!!

Glad I have been shutting up ALL of them with my work this year and quite pleased to see we are the ONLY ones representing DSMs in PL class in CSCS. You got people who act hardcore on the internet, here we have a proper sanctioned Canadian event and me and my crew are the only DSMs in Canada that stand a chance to compete.

The guys who spend more time yapping away on the internet compete in the local Laval races and don't like to show face in front of 1000s of people where we like to prove things...

I'm glad my slips and my car have been doing all the talking for me smile

DSM are too old now, we're going for the fastest EvoX and CT9A record in Canada so stay tuned....

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com