ETS makes some high quality stuff IMO, definitely 10 times better than the regular China equivalent stuff out there....I wasn't aware they didn't sell products to California, there must be ways to get their products if you really want to.

On a side note Ziggy, I probably order over $10k worth of ETS products every month for customers. That would equal over $120k worth of goods I have ordered from them in the past year alone.... I can't seem to remember a single instance where I did not get a tracking number the next day for something shipped directly to me or my US address. Every thing Evo related is most of the time ready to ship the next day, if it's a turbo kit and the lead time is a week or so, they make it quite clear that they are waiting on the turbo from Precision or Xona, which almost all of us track guys know are usually back ordered. I think the longest I had to wait was 5 days before a 2G DSM FMIC shipped to me a few months ago..

I could see how DSM stuff might lag a few days before it goes out, I mean how many guys are ordering DSM fmics these days when you still have the cheapo ones readily available... So for the one dude in North America who still needs a DSM fmic, I could see why they don't keep it on the shelf ready to ship, and if that person wanted something custom like a 5" core, I could see them happily waiting.

I'm gonna take a guess and say your probably basing your experience with ETS on DSM parts you probably ordered over possibly 10 Years ago?

The discount us vendors get are HUGE. I'm guessing your not a direct vendor and are probably getting their products from a 3rd party.

The pricing and responsiveness I get from Michael or Robert is second to none, so I guess you can say all my customers and myself are quite happy with their service.

Anyother thing to mention is all their record breaking cars in the world. That's huge for marketing and business and makes their products stick out. Plain and simple. Brand recognition.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com