I find it odd that it took them 3 weeks to ship out a DSM FMIC. I have ordered three race 4" 2g FMIC's, one 1g 4", one 5" FMIC for 2g. All shipped within 3-5 days within the last year.

Also for someone as yourself who is not an end user and just compares a Chinese FMIC to one of theirs, I can see how you think the MSRP is high compared to similar products. For someone like me who has changed the FMIC 3 times on my 1g am finally happy with the IAT's that I see at the end of the 1/4, I think it's well worth the money. Ask a cheap DSMer and they would say their Treadstone or VRSF work great. I ran mid 10's and 136+ MPH on my cheap china core like 15 years ago. it worked but it wasn't the best.

I think all the fastest single digit DSM's in Canada right now all run massive ETS or Garrett cores. The results speak for themselves. I just don't run garbage parts no more on any of my builds. I guess that's what is making more and more of my builds stick out in the DSM and Evo community smile

Nothing wrong with running cheaper parts at all, they say you get what you pay for and it holds true. I've seen it time and time again over the last few years with inferior FMICs, knock off parts and local built knock off FP spec turbochargers, lol.

Also the Evo X guys are not nickel and dime DSMers that bought their cars for a couple thousand bucks. Most of us bought the car brand new for $55k. We simply don't want Chinese no name brand inferior stuff on the car, and can afford to buy quality parts. Two different breed of people IMO. If you take a look at both of my Evo's you'll notice just that. DSM is different, a pipe is a pipe on it. For the Evo's I want wrinkle black AMS, ETS, titanium Tomei or whatever name brand pipe smile

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com