The Dynotune Racing team was back at it again this weekend competing in Pro Limited class at CSCS Drag Racing. Ended up coming in 3rd place and also came in 2nd place at the 1st CSCS event a few weeks ago at St. Thomas dragway. Both with a podium finish!

My 1g DSM ran another personal best on the first light shakedown qualifying pass right off the trailer. This is with the car turned down to around low 900's AWHP !!! We still have more on the table, car is running like a champ this season and will be hoping to end the season off with a low 9 with the car as is. Once that is achieved, we got a few changes coming to get the car to step it up to the 8 second mark smile

60: 1.41
330: 4.091
1/8: 6.23
MPH: 112.76
1000: 8.08
1/4: 9.56
MPH: 154.34

Here's a link to my Instagram with enough videos and slips for the ones that can see it tongue smile
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDKLUHpHBlR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

For those that do not know the car at all, it's fully caged now with chromoly DOM tubing, 10 point work of art done by Matt Morgado at GT Custom Exhaust, Kirkey racing seat, seat brace, 5 point harness, parachute, belly pan, cut off switch, DS loops, scatter shield, window net, proper SFI approved safety gear, and an NHRA Sportsman chassis certification good to run 8.50's. You can see pics of the setup on my IG link. Enjoy!!

On a side note Helder Daponte was also out with us banging nothing but high 9 sec passes all day in his full weight, street legal, street tire 1g DSM like a champ, pass after pass smile

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com