Hey gang.

I'm slowly working through trying to figure out why my engine doesn't start (looks like being flooded). The kicker is I had it running after I reconnected everything after my engine swap and pulling out all the remote-start electronics that was on the car.

Since it was running like new I neat'ed up all the wires under the steering wheel, in the engine bay, and neat'ed up the vacuum lines. Interior panels reinstalled and happy to start the car, no go. I didn't change anything in my neating up other than dis-connect/re-connect things like sensors and vacuum lines as needed to route them nicely.

Checked plugs, wet
Checked spark, got spark on all 4 plugs
Checked coolant temp (reading was correct, I have Power FC w/Commander so can see air & water temp values)
Checked air temp sensor (reading was correct)
Checked manifold pressure sensor (reading was correct, Power FC uses MAP)
Fuel pressure regulator vacuum hose goes straight to Intake manifold so it's getting vacuum

Everything checks out okay but she's flooding. I can smell the fuel. I can see on the Commander that my O2 sensor isn't working but I doubt it changed from working to non-working and is causing my issue? I cut the fuel injector settings in half to try lean it out in base settings and in the cranking settings but doesn't seem to make a difference (fuel pressure issue?). Cover the throttle elbow with my hand and she's sucking good, so we have vacuum, which shows on the MAP sensor reading in Commander

Let me know if I'm missing something in my to-do list below:
1. Use meter to measure CTS resistance to confirm correct reading
2. Use meter to check power transistor
3. Use meter to check ignition coil (possible to have weak spark?)
4. Gap plugs to factory spec (try to avoid weak spark)
5. Check FPR is mechanically working (try to avoid blasting the injectors)
6. Can't check timing if it's not running right? I can re-confirm mechanically between #1 piston, crank, and cams but that's about it. It wasn't 180deg. out since it was running fine before I cleaned things up.

Probably working on it this Friday...let you know if I have any success.

t.