I went to Cayuga today, turned some good laps on the road course, and have some in car video too laugh

Here's the bad news: The MTO has a building about 1km east of the track on Kohler road. Today, with the help of the OPP, they were pulling over anyone and everyone for visual inspections. mad Several people got tickets for no cat, and someone got a ticket with points for an improper seatbelt. (yeah, like the factory seatbelt is safer than his 5 point sparco) confused

I lucked out in that all the cops were busy, they had a mustang, a modded Porsche 996 (sounded AWESOME ripping down the front straight ponder

Of course, if your car is on the up and up, you SHOULDN'T have to worry, but not all cops are as understanding about DSMs as Jon is.

This really pisses me off. They're directly targeting the people who take their cars to the safety of a racetrack to race their cars. Their new campaign claims to be to eliminate street racing, but targeting people who take their cars to the racetrack is only going to keep people away from the track and on the street. Why would someone want to drive an hour and a half to the racetrack, only to be hassled as if they were at a Woddbridge or Markham gathering? The mood at the track today because of thias was just terrible. WANKERS!!! mad