Okay, I swapped my original TB back into place yesterday, with little effect. I tried rerouting some of the vacuum system to the correct values, even though this was pointless. The car had been running find beforehand with the same connections. I think I'm going to follow Bob, Darin and Tony in removing most of the hoses and EGR/Recirc systems shortly.

I did confirm that my O2 sensor was giving me no voltage, but the heater element was giving me 6 Ohms of resistance. This sucks, since the sensor is almost new, but what's even more confusing is that the ECU is ignoring this fact, and giving me a 'normal' output code. Also, two of my 'new' NGK wires likes to spark through the boot, (#1 & 3) so I'll try wrapping this in electrical tape. If it solves the problem, I'll hit CDN Tire up for a replacement set.

I also found out (through the propane leak test) that my intake manifold gasket is 'kinked' right underneath where the spark plug wires run. I sealed this as well as I could with hi-temp RTV. Vacuum problem solved, right? WRONG. My vacuum still sucks (or doesn't (: ), and stays at around 8-10-12in/hg with a really rough idle. The worst is that the propane didn't show up any other leaks... ):

I have to get all of this nailed down before I think of installing my new bushings/suspension/wheels/tires and upping the boost. Felgercarb!